Waxing at Bella Nails & Spa, ‘The Place To Be Pampered’
Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for two to eight weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth in only a week. Almost any area of the body can be waxed, including eyebrows, face, bikini area, legs, arms, back, abdomen and feet. There are many types of waxing suitable for removing unwanted hair.
Strip waxing is accomplished by spreading a wax combination thinly over the skin. A cloth or paper strip is then pressed on the top and ripped off with a quick movement against the direction of hair growth. This removes the wax along with the hair.
Hard waxing utilizes hard wax (as opposed to strip wax). In this case, the wax is applied somewhat thickly and with no cloth or paper strips. The wax then hardens when it cools, thus allowing the easy removal by a therapist without the aid of cloths. This waxing method is very beneficial to people who have sensitive skin.
Top 10 Benefits of Waxing over Shaving
- It lasts longer than shaving because it pulls the hair from the roots.
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars, especially if you are like me that has skin susceptible to discoloration even for a minor cut.
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin.
- For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer .
- Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root.
- Shaving can result to stubbles. If you don’t shave often enough, your legs will feel rough and abrasive.
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy, because of slower hair regrowth.
- Contrary to popular belief, waxing is not always painful. if you do it right, it is almost pain-free.
- Waxing is fast and convenient.
- Skin is less susceptible to irritations associated with shaving.
Please see our prices for complete detail of services